Manhattan Real Estate Guide Real Estate
Manhattan, Montana is a town located 20 miles northwest of Bozeman along Interstate 90. Originally established as a rural community in 1865 and named Hamilton, Manhattan did not receive its present-day name until 1890, at which time its population was only 150. The town of Manhattan was officially incorporated in 1911. In 2016, Manhattan had a population of only 1,691 and still easily retains its Old West charm as a result.
MANHATTAN AT A GLANCE
Manhattan offers proximity to Bozeman, Belgrade, the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, Lewis and Clark Caverns, and the Madison River. Fly fishing, hiking and biking are among the most popular activities offered in the area, with both Big Sky Ski Resort and Bridger Bowl Ski Area within driving distance during the winter months for skiers.
MANHATTAN MT HOMES FOR SALEWhat's Your Manhattan Home Worth?
- Bozeman Real Estate Guide
- Belgrade Real Estate Guide
- Big Sky Real Estate Guide
- Gallatin Gateway Real Estate Guide
- Three Forks Real Estate Guide
- Livingston Real Estate Guide
- Manhattan Real Estate Guide
- Baxter Meadows Community Guide
- Baxter Meadows West Community Guide
- Bridger Creek Community Guide
- Black Bull Community Guide
- Flanders Mill Community Guide
- Southbridge Community Guide
- Springhill Reserve Community Guide
- Sundance Springs Community Guide
- Valley West Community Guide
- 2019 Market Report